How to pair Spotify – Spotify.com/pair
Are you worried about making Spotify pair with devices? Don’t worry, just read this valuable information.
Spotify can be used on most common devices such as smartphones, PCs, and tablets. Other smart wearable devices include:
- Smart speakers
- Smart car audio devices
- Wireless earbuds
- Headsets that can be used remotely via Spotify
The only issue is they do not have a playback control mechanism.
Due to the lack of restrictions, Android devices are easy to set up for music playback. On the other hand, iOS devices are more difficult to set up. There are strict policies against info being shared between applications from Apple. Nonetheless, you can employ workarounds that will require only a few minutes of your time. You can simplify Spotify navigation regardless of your use case by learning a few tricks.
Well, I have explained spotify.com/pair process with devices. Keep reading and know simple steps for paring Spotify.
Spotify Pair With iOS Devices and Android
It’s straightforward to play Spotify on an Android or iOS device. You have to make sure that each device has the software installed. It is easy to access the same content with your log-in credentials. It is important to bear in mind that you can only access Spotify from one device at a time.
- Download Spotify for Android or iOS if you haven’t already.
- Log in to the Spotify mobile app on your device.
- The Spotify software allows you to select an Android or iOS device from the Device list.
- To sync your device with Spotify, click on the device’s name.
- Download the playlists that you wish to have offline. The Android device can either synchronize all music or just select playlists.
Spotify Pair with Smart TV
Follow these steps to pair Spotify with your Smart TV:
- Internet access should be available on both your TV and your device.
- Spotify can be downloaded and installed from the app store on your smart TV. This can be either the Samsung Galaxy store, Google Play Store, or Apple App Store. Your smart TV’s brand will determine which one you use.
- You can install Spotify by searching the list of apps.
- On an Android or iOS device, launch the Spotify app. On the left-hand side of the app, choose “Devices Available” and play any track.
- Choose your TV from the list, and your TV will play the songs automatically.
Spotify Pair with Apple Watch
You can pair your Spotify account with your Apple Watch by following these steps:
- Your iPhone or iOS device should open the Watch app. Go to the My Watch tab and look for “Installed on Apple Watch.”. Ensure Spotify is already listed. If not, you can locate and install the Spotify app by scrolling down to Available Apps.
- Choose Spotify from your Apple Watch’s home screen after it has been installed. Alternatively, Spotify can be opened on your iPhone.
- You can now play, pause, and skip songs by tapping on the screen. It is possible to use Spotify from the Watch; however, the full interface won’t be visible. In order to control the Watch remotely, follow the steps below.
- On the lower right-hand side of the screen, click on the Spotify Connect button. You’ll notice the icon of a speaker right next to the heart icon.
- There will be a list of devices. Click the iPhone or iPad you use to control your Watch. Your device will be able to control playback once the connection is established.
Spotify Pair with Smart Speakers
Here’s how you can connect your Amazon smart speaker to Spotify:
- Get the Amazon Alexa app for your smartphone. In the upper-left corner, tap on the three vertical lines.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Selects. Choose Music and Podcasts.
- To link a new service, select the option to Link New Service. You can choose from services like Spotify, Podcasts, Pandora, etc.
- Select Spotify from the drop-down menu. A Spotify page will open. Click Enable to Use. A sign-up page for Spotify will be displayed. Simply sign in with the required information.
- On the next page, you can manage your permissions. This page includes all the information Alexa needs. Click Agree at the bottom of the page. Once Spotify has been successfully linked, you will be notified.
Note: You can get free 3 months of Premium at spotify.com/pair and enjoy offline playback and more